Chat with a Program Manager
Our online chat service makes it easier for you to connect with a Pre Transfer Advising Program Manager if you have a quick question about transferring to the University of Maryland. Dates and times available for chatting with a Program Manager can be found on the calendar at the bottom of the Pre-Transfer Advising website.
Chat is designed for short, simple questions and to start communication with a Program Manager. All prospective transfer students are welcome to access chat hours, but do know that students at certain Maryland community colleges also have access to embedded Program Managers and may wish to contact their community college’s program manager directly. Please also note:
- At times, chat may be quite busy with an advisor replying to multiple students at once. Your patience is appreciated.
To Begin a Chat Session
- In the bottom right-hand corner click on "We are Here/Chat with a Program Manager." If you do not see this message, it is outside of our chat hours.
- Enter your name, email address, and then click "Start the Chat."
To End Your Chat Session
- Click the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the chat window.
- Confirm by clicking "Close the Chat."