Current AACC, CSM, MC, & PGCC Students
The Pre-Transfer Advising Program offers on-site advising at four community colleges (AACC, CSM, MC, & PGCC). Students can meet with the UMD Pre-Transfer Advisor to discuss:
- How do my credits transfer?
- How can I plan for transfer in a timely manner?
- What is MTAP and how do I join?
- Which UMD majors should I explore?
- How do I get more information about the transfer process?
If you are considering a transfer to University of Maryland, set up a meeting with the Pre-Transfer Advisor as early as possible. See their contact information below:
Anne Arundel Community College (AACC)
- Liz LaFortune
College of Southern Maryland (CSM)
- Lee Ann Lewis
Montgomery County (MC)
- Tyler McClenithan
Prince George's Community College (PGCC)
- Coming soon!